Selling On Your Mind?
Sell Your Farming Equipment Where The Buyers Are!
Without Any Hidden Fees Or Charges!
We’ve got you sorted! Where farmers and contractors can buy and sell.
The one stop shop for selling farm machinery, agricultural equipment, lifestyle and commercial machinery.
Why Advertise On OZCountryMile Classified Ads?
- Manage everything from one convenient point!
- Your ad is on the web until sold!
- Upload up to 15 photos to any online ad profile!
- Direct target market in front of hundreds of other Farmers and Contractors nation wide!
- Update your online ad as often as you want!
- Get maximum exposure and the best of both worlds – manage your ad from one easy location!
List your ad now for FREE! Ad runs for 3 months!
No hidden fees or charges!
Safe Selling And Buying
We take your security and safety very seriously.
Unfortunately, it is possible that third parties or other users of OZCountryMile.com may use the site in violation of our terms and conditions or otherwise target users of the site in an unlawful manner.
We urge you to be cautious when interacting with trading partners or potential trading partners. You should take care to verify the identity of any potential trading partner and verify the information contained in any listing. You should also take the necessary measures to protect yourself and your personal information.
- Ensure your own system is secure. Always ensure you have the latest version of your internet browser and antivirus software update on your computer. When using any browser, ensure that your browser security is set for the highest level possible.
- Always keep your email login and password details secure.
- Be wary of emails that claim to be from OZCountryMile.com that invite you to log into the site or provide any details. OZCountryMile.com will never request your account information or credit card details via email. We recommend you always type a web address directly into your browser rather than click on any links embedded in an email.
Dealing with enquiries
- Be wary of suspicious enquiries that, for example, contain broken English or seem “too good to be true”
- Do not deal with overseas buyers.
- Be wary of buyers who ask for specific personal details such as account details or banking information.
- Be cautious of buyers who offer much more than your asking price or who ask you to pay for cartage, agent or customs charges.
- Be very wary of buyers who offer to buy high value items, especially machinery or vehicles, based on your advertisement alone and without an inspection.
Meeting the buyer
- If you need to arrange an inspection with a prospective buyer, meet in a neutral location and a public space. Ideally, take someone with you.
- The buyer is likely to have many questions about the item so bring along the key documentation.
- Before a prospective buyer takes any vehicle for a test drive, ask to see their licence and write the details down and ask them to leave their keys behind while you wait or take the test drive with them.
- We don’t recommend that you accept cheques unless verified.
- Never agree to a payment plan, regardless of the terms.
- Do not accept a money transfer service such as Western Union.
- Don’t rely on ‘proof’ of payment from the buyer always verify payment independently.
- Ensure you have the funds in your account before delivering the item.
- Do your research find out as much about the item as you can.
- Know the market value of the item if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Getting to know the seller
- Ask the seller as many questions as you need to make an informed decision.
- Do not deal with a seller based overseas, or if the item is based overseas.
- Beware of email only communication, a genuine seller will want to discuss a sale transaction on the phone.
- Where possible, and particularly for high value items, inspect the item in person (or arrange for a trusted friend or professional to inspect the item) before you commit to buying it.
- Limit any personal information you send via email (including contact details)
- Check that contact and personal details of the seller match up and make sense.
- If you can’t get in contact with the seller, report it on the OZCountryMile.com contact us page.
- If the item is selling in Queensland, but you are from South Australia (or vice versa) arrange an inspection by a trusted person within it’s area of sale, such as a local mechanic.
- Confirm the seller’s contact information and payment details in full and in writing – an email address is never enough.
- Never send cash via mail or to an overseas bank account or via a money transfer service such as Western Union. Always try to use a secure payment method with your Bank or an online banking system such as Paypal.
We hope you have a great experience buying and/or selling via OZCountryMile Classified Ads!
If you have any queries or concerns regarding your dealings on the site or any communications you may have received, please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that OZCountryMile Classified Ads are not an agent of any buyer or seller. All transactions are the responsibility of the buyer and seller.
When your item has been sold it is your responsibility to delete it immediately from the adverts.