123 HP Com Setup
- Firstly, turn on your wireless printer and use the touch screen display to setup HP printer in a wireless manner.
- Now from the touch screen, press the ‘setup’ button and select ‘network’ option from the menu.
- Thereafter select wireless network setup wizard from the ‘network’ menu. Now your HP printer will search for the wireless routers available in the range. Select your network from the list.
- Enter the WEP/WPA passphrase for the network and then press ‘done’. Now press ‘OK’ to confirm the settings. Press ‘OK’ again to print the wireless test report.
- Now your HP printer has been setup on your wireless network.
- Lastly download and install the printer driver from 123 hp com setup page to finish the process.
portal,office,com 123.hp.com/laserjet www.webroot/safe mcafee login account www.norton.com/setup bitdefender central tomtom n14644 update Ij.start.cannon norton.com/setup Webroot/safe webroot download belkin wifi extender www.mywifiext.net login microsoft office bt mail activate gobank card shaw webmail