Farming And Agricultural Employment
OZCountryMile helps in the process of sourcing seasonal farm workers as well as permanent farm employees, farm managers, share milkers and many other farming employment opportunities, and of course professional employment roles for the agricultural sector for engaging staff to assist contractors in meeting their staffing requirements, in other words OZCountryMile is another avenue for finding and filling farming and agricultural contractors jobs in Australia!
Why Advertise Employment Opportunities On OZCountryMile?
- Manage everything from one convenient point!
- Your employment ad is cost effective for the duration of time running.
- Upload up a business logo or photos to any online employment ad!
- Your ad can be seen in front of hundreds of potential employees for the right job. Your ad can be seen 24/7.
- Update your online employment ad as often as you want!
- Get maximum exposure and the best of both worlds – manage your ad from one easy location!
- Your employment ad is seen nation wide!
List your ad now for FREE! Ad runs for 3 months!
No hidden fees or charges!
We take your security and safety very seriously.
Unfortunately, it is possible that third parties or other users of OZCountryMile.com may use the site in violation of our terms and conditions or otherwise target users of the site in an unlawful manner.
We urge you to be cautious when interacting with potential employees. You should take care to verify the identity of any potential employees and verify the information contained in any listing. You should also take the necessary measures to protect yourself and your personal information.
- Ensure your own system is secure. Always ensure you have the latest version of your internet browser and antivirus software update on your computer. When using any browser, ensure that your browser security is set for the highest level possible.
- Always keep your email login and password details secure.
- Be wary of emails that claim to be from OZCountryMile.com that invite you to log into the site or provide any details. OZCountryMile.com will never request your account information or credit card details via email. We recommend you always type a web address directly into your browser rather than click on any links embedded in an email.
Dealing with enquiries
- Be wary of suspicious candidates that, for example, contain broken English or seem “too good to be true”, and with a resume that just doesn’t stack up! You’ll know what we mean when get the gut feeling!
- If you need to arrange an interview with a prospective employee, meet on your own property and ideally a partner or someone else with you.
- The employee is likely to have many questions about the job, so have the key requirements of the job description on hand.
- Do your research find out as much about the potential employee as you can.
- Tell them how much the hourly rate will be for employment, and or a yearly salary based their ability.
- Inform any potential employee’s that you a have an employment contract in place. Give them a copy to take away and make sure they seek professional legal advice to understand any employment contract.
Getting to know the employee
- Ask the potential employee as many questions as you need to make an informed decision.
- Check that contact and personal details of the potential employee match up and make sense.
We hope you have a great experience with advertising your new employment opportunity via OZCountryMile!
If you have any queries or concerns regarding your dealings on the site or any communications you may have received, please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that OZCountryMile does not act as an employment agent or recruitment company. All information supplied is the responsibility of the advertiser.
When your employment ad has been fulfilled with a new employee it is your responsibility to delete the ad immediately from the employment section.